lundi 1 janvier 2018

January Challenge More than Words

A new year begins and a new challenge makes its entrance at More than Words


This month the word is Birthday and you must integrate at least 2 Tags to your creation

This is how I got inspired:


When I think of Birthday, I think of Balloons, glitter and cake! The Cake can be found on the smash the cake picture of my cousins’ baby. Isn’t she adorable. I also included on my page glitter and balloons. I used 4 tags on my creation. I often use tags because I find that they are easy to use as an embellishment and they fit everywhere.




Thanks a lot
See you next time
Daisy
xx

2 commentaires:

  1. I came to visit you as your team mate from More Than Words. You did a beautiful job with the January challenge!! I am happy to say I am your first follower!! I invite you to come visit me at https://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ All the best! :)

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much it is very nice. I visited you too and took the opportunity to follow you

      Effacer