mardi 1 octobre 2019

More Than Words challenge of October



Hi everyone!!


Today I present the More Than Words challenge of October

You have to make a creation on a black background and draw inspiration from the word costume





For this challenge I used a photo of a cosplay Sakura, one of my favorite characters of the Naruto manga. To get a black background I used heavy gesso black on a thick chipboard 12x12. To work my background I used the watercolor Metallic Accent from Prima because it comes out well on the black and the silver modelind paste from TCW






Thanks a lot
See you next time

Daisy
xxx

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow... love the combination of flowers with the black stenciled leaves! This is just fabulous! I feel like I'm floating in outer space looking at it!

    RépondreEffacer