mercredi 15 janvier 2020

More Than Words challenge of January


Hi everyone!!


Today I present the More Than Words challenge of January
Inspire yourself with the sunset colours and the Highlight word





For this challenge, I put myself in Highlight. In 2019, I made a lot of positive changes in my life. I started physical training and improved my eating habits. I did it for better health and to be an example to my 3 sons. For the creative twist, I made a yellow circle that recalls the sun and I used pink, purple and orange on my embellishments




Thanks a lot
See you next time

Daisy
xxx

1 commentaire:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160 thousand women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "liquid hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It's very easy and it works with anybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Go get a glass and fill it with water half full

    2) And now use this amazing hack

    and become 1-2 lbs skinnier in the morning!

    RépondreEffacer