samedi 1 février 2020

More Than Words challenge of February


Hi everyone!!


Today I present the More Than Words challenge of February
Inspire yourself with Rust colours and the Past word




For this challenge I took out my family tree to get  this wedding photo of my paternal grandparent.
At the same time I immersed myself in the Past by re-reading the arrival of my ancestors in Canada .For the creative twist I used the rust effect pate from finnabair.






Thanks a lot
See you next time

Daisy
xxx


1 commentaire:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

    At least 160000 women and men are hacking their diet with a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 1-2 lbs each night as they sleep.

    It is painless and it works on anybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Get a clear glass and fill it half full

    2) And then use this amazing hack

    and you'll become 1-2 lbs thinner in the morning!

    RépondreEffacer