jeudi 16 avril 2020

More Than Words mini challenge of April


Hello everyone!!! :)

It's time for More Than Words mini challenge of April


Use the word All on your Card, Tag or ATC




What inspired me in the first place is the new stamps of Designed by Valerie. I love his stamps, they are so versatile.  For my background I used a stencil by Vicki Boutin and Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Kiss Duo. I really like the result. I finished with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Sprays


Join the Challenge on the facebook page of More Than Words

Hope you come to have fun with the mini challenge

Thank a lots.
 See you next time
Daisy
xx


1 commentaire:

  1. Une très jolie carte. J'aime beaucoup le côté pochoir qui termine en dégradé.
    Très original aussi le côté focus du texte encadré de fleurs.
    MaryannG

    RépondreEffacer