jeudi 23 août 2018

Mini Challenge of August at More Than Words



Hi eveybody! This is the time of the mini challenge of August at More Than Words

Bonjour tout le monde. C'est le moment du mini défi de d'Aout chez More Than Words




 For this challenge I let myself be inspired by this sentence that says You're never too old to dream a new dream. This sentence makes a lot of sense to me, because I have a lot of dreams not fulfilled yet 



Pour ce défi je me suis laisser inspiré par cette phrase qui dit Tu n'es jamais trop vieux pour rêver un nouveau rêve. Cette phrase fait beaucoup de sens pour moi, car j'ai encore beaucoup de rêve non accompli.




Join the challenge on the Facebook page
Pour participer au défi c'est sur la page Facebook de More Than Words



Hope you come to have fun with the mini challenge
J'espère vous aurez du plaisir avec notre mini défi

Thanks a lot/ Merci du coup d'oeil
See you next time/A la prochaine
Daisy
xx

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire